What do I need to do in order to start?
- Make your choice and sign up on the next page and open an Amazon Seller Account
What is the next step?
- We'll either give you access to the course or match you with an operator and you'll sign a contract with them
When should I expect any sales?
- The sales usually start in a 1-3 month time frame. After the 3rd month, Amazon starts increasing your store traffic, that increases the revenues.
What am I buying?
- A course or a "business matchmaking" service.
What are the risks of a partnership?
- Our job is to match you with an operator. You are responsible for signing a contract with them and following the terms.
What are the risks of having a store on Amazon?
- You need to comply with Amazon's store policies, otherwise Amazon can shut down your store.
What about taxes?
- You’ll be responsible for paying your own taxes, and -if you're partnering- sending the operator the 1099 form that’s used for freelancers, independent contractors and other self-employed individuals to declare their income for tax purposes.
Who are you?
Questions? email@example.com, or 646-932-9604